Monday 5 January 2015

Revolution, Carrer de Verdi, Gracia



I was recommended to go to Carrer de Verdi, a famous road in an area called Gracia, 20 minutes walk from my new neighbourhood of Guinardo. The weather was hot and sunny, I felt like a holiday maker, but actually I had just moved from Guildford in the UK to this new exciting and vibrant city. Carrer de Verdi is a very long street and there are lots of lovely little shops on it. As I walked past Carrer de Biada, I found my first vintage clothes shop called Revolution. Firstly I noticed that from the outside, the shop had a 'mod' look, decorated in a very British red, white and blue with well dressed manikins showing off the latest stock. Inside the shop was floor to ceiling full of second hand vintage clothes. I introduced myself to the owner, who to my surprise was from Wales, a very friendly man called Jimmy. 

  


There is everything a vintage lover would want in this shop and if you like digging around to find a yourself a 'one off gem', whether it's a piece to accessorize your look or a garment to make a statement, then this is the shop for you . The prices are reasonable and the stock is in good condition. 




I came again to write this blog on Friday 2nd January 2015 and got myself a beautiful red (not raspberry) beret to finish off my Barcelona winter look. 



Love & lollipops,
Natalie 

1 comment:

  1. Great one Natalie, looks like you're having a great time there too! Looking forward to hearing about more vintage in Barcelona :)

    ReplyDelete